Are you looking for the perfect steak recipe? Have you been wanting to make something special for dinner but don’t know where to start? If so, I’m here to help! As a self-confessed carnivore, I’ve spent years mastering how to cook steak. Today I’m going to share my best (and secret) oyster blade steak recipe with you so you can get restaurant-quality results every single time.
In this article, we’ll learn everything from selecting the perfect cut of meat right through to marinating and cooking it on your stovetop. You’ll even pick up some handy tips and tricks along the way that will help ensure your finished product is juicy, tender, and delicious – no matter how thick or thin the steak! So let’s fire up that pan; it’s time to learn how to create an unforgettable meal at home!
Read also: oyster blade steak recipe
oyster blade steak recipe
1. Prepare the grill by preheating it to medium-high heat. This will ensure a nice sear on the steak while keeping it juicy inside.
2. Season both sides of the oyster blade steaks generously with salt and pepper. Don’t be shy! The seasoning will bring out all those amazing flavors.
3. Once the grill is hot enough, place the seasoned steaks directly on the grates. Let them cook for about 4 minutes per side for a medium-rare doneness level.* Make sure not to move or press down on them too much – you want those beautiful grill marks!
4. While the steaks are cooking, let’s prepare that mouthwatering garlic butter sauce! In a small saucepan over low heat, melt two tablespoons of butter until it starts bubbling slightly.
5. Add in your minced garlic cloves and sauté them gently until they become fragrant and golden brown. Be careful not to burn them; we want their aromatic essence intact!
6. Now comes my favorite part: adding another two tablespoons of butter into that pan full of garlicky goodness! Allow it to melt slowly, combining its velvety richness with that savory aroma.
7.When your oyster blade steaks are done cooking on both sides to your preferred doneness*, remove them from the grill and set aside momentarily to rest.
8.Once rested (about five minutes should do), drizzle some of that luscious garlic-butter sauce generously over each steak as if painting delicious stripes across an edible canvas!
9.Finally (and this is optional but highly recommended), sprinkle some freshly chopped parsley on top of the steaks for a pop of vibrant color and an additional layer of delicate herbaceousness.
10.Serve these succulent oyster blade steaks with your favorite sides, like grilled vegetables or a mound of fluffy mashed potatoes. Don’t forget to pour that extra garlic-butter sauce over everything – it’s pure ambrosia!
Enjoy this marvelous dish, where tender oyster blade steak meets the irresistible allure of garlic butter, creating a symphony for your taste buds! It’s a culinary experience that will surely impress both beginners and seasoned grill masters alike.
*Note: Cooking times may vary depending on the thickness and desired level of doneness for your steak. Use a meat thermometer if needed. For medium-rare, aim for an internal temperature of around 135°F (57°C). Remember to always let your cooked steak rest before slicing into it to allow those precious juices to redistribute evenly throughout the meat.
Read also: do you need oil to cook ground beef?
Read also: Can ferrets eat beef jerky?