Are you looking for a delicious, eye-catching cocktail to try out? How about the ultimate fruit tingle recipe? You and your guests won’t be able to resist this vibrant punch that’s full of sweet fruity flavors. I’ve been crafting delicious cocktails for years, ever since my first bartending job in college. Over the years, I have perfected many different recipes- this one is undoubtedly my favorite!
In today’s article, I’m going to share with you all the secrets behind making the perfect fruit tingle cocktail. From getting the right ingredients and mixing ratios to tips on presentation; everything will be covered so you can enjoy these colorful drinks anytime at home! So let’s get started on our journey into mixology together!
Read also: fruit tingle cocktail recipe
fruit tingle cocktail recipe
– 1 shot (30 ml) of vodka
– 1 shot (30 ml) of blue curaçao
– Lemonade, to top up
– A handful of ice cubes
– Sprinkles or colored sugar for rimming the glass (optional)
– Lemon slice or cherry for garnish (optional)
1. First things first, let’s prepare our cocktail glass. If you want to add a touch of extra fun and sweetness, you can rim the edge of your glass with sprinkles or colored sugar. To do this, simply dip the rim into some water and then gently press it into a plate filled with your chosen sprinkles or colored sugar. Twirl it around until the rim is evenly coated.
2. Now that our glass is ready, let’s move on to making our delicious fruit tingle cocktail! Fill your cocktail shaker halfway with ice cubes – if you don’t have a shaker, any container with a lid will do just fine.
3. Pour in one shot (30ml) of vodka into the shaker. Vodka acts as the base spirit for this fruity delight and adds that little kick we all love.
4. Next comes another shot (30ml), but this time it’s all about blue curaçao! This vibrant liqueur not only gives our drink its beautiful turquoise color but also imparts a sweet orange flavor that complements the other ingredients perfectly.
5. Securely close your shaker and give it a good shake – imagine dancing at your favorite party while shaking!
6. Once shaken well, grab yourself a tall glass – preferably something elegant because we’re about to create magic here! Fill it about three-quarters full with lemonade; make sure there’s enough room left at the top for those colorful layers.
7. Take off the lid from your shaker and carefully strain out all that fantastic fruity goodness into your glass. Watch as the blue liquid cascades down, beautifully blending with the lemonade below.
8. To add an extra touch of charm, you can garnish your cocktail with a slice of lemon or even a cherry on a toothpick – it’s like adding a little accessory to complete your outfit!
9. Once everything is in place and looking fabulous, it’s time to enjoy this delightful treat! Pick up your glass (carefully) and take small sips, allowing the flavors to dance across your taste buds.
10. Remember that this drink contains alcohol, so please enjoy responsibly and never drink and drive – let’s keep everyone safe while we’re having fun!
Now go ahead and indulge in this fruity sensation that will transport you to paradise with every sip. Cheers!
Read also: can you boil ground beef?