Looking for a refreshing and fruity twist to your usual mimosa? Try this Tropical Mango Mimosa that’s sure to be a hit at your next brunch gathering or event. With mango nectar replacing the traditional orange juice, this cocktail takes mimosas to the next level!
- 2 parts Champagne or Prosecco (preferably a dryer option)
- 1 part Mango Nectar or Mango Juice
- Strawberries and mango slices for garnish (optional)
By the Glass:
- Fill a champagne flute two-thirds full with Champagne or Prosecco.
- Top off with one-third mango nectar or mango juice.
- Optionally, garnish with a slice of strawberry and a slice of mango.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
By the Pitcher:
- Add Champagne or Prosecco to a pitcher, following the two-thirds rule.
- Top off with mango nectar or mango juice to taste.
- If desired, add slices of strawberries and mango for garnish.
- Stir gently to combine, and it’s ready to serve!
- This recipe is intended for those of legal drinking age.
- For either a glass or pitcher, the recommended ratio is about 2/3 Champagne or Prosecco and 1/3 mango nectar or juice.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving):
- Calories: 728
- Total Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 44mg
- Carbohydrates: 131g
- Fiber: 9g
- Sugar: 116g
- Protein: 4g
Tips for the Best Mango Mimosa:
- Quality Matters: Given that this cocktail has only a few ingredients, invest in a decent quality bottle of bubbly for the best flavor.
- Mango Nectar: This can be easily found in the juice aisle of most grocery stores.
- Freshness: If making a pitcher, assemble the mimosas just before your guests arrive to maintain the fizziness of the Prosecco or Champagne.
So there you have it—a tropical twist to the classic mimosa that’s quick to make and even quicker to disappear. Cheers to delightful brunches and happy times! 🥂