Pumpkin Spice Latte with a Twist
The iconic Pumpkin Spiced Latte celebrates its 20th anniversary this season. This delightful drink has warmed the hearts and hands of countless coffee aficionados over the past two decades. But this year, why not try a different take on the traditional favorite?
Introducing a spiced cocktail version of the beloved PSL, integrating two classic spirits – Baileys and Smirnoff. Presenting the Pumpkin Spiced Espresso Martini, a concoction that combines the creaminess of Baileys, the kick of Smirnoff, and the fall flavors we all love.
Baileys Original Irish Cream Pumpkin Spice Martini Cocktail
- 50ml Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 25ml Smirnoff Vodka
- 15ml Cinnamon Syrup
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Puree
- 75ml Milk/Cream
Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Cocoa, Grated Chocolate, or Edible Glitter
- Start by adding ice to a shaker.
- Incorporate all the ingredients into your shaker.
- Shake the mixture until the shaker’s exterior feels frosty and cold.
- Strain the concoction into a martini glass.
- Embellish with your chosen garnish.
- Serve immediately and savor the rich, spicy flavors.
Take your PSL experience to the next level and delight in this creamy, spiced cocktail. It’s perfect for those cozy evenings or when you’re looking to impress your guests with a unique drink. Enjoy the flavors of fall, with a spirited twist! Cheers!