Yield: 11 glasses
- 2 cups frozen peaches or strawberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar or another sweetener of your choice
- 2 (12 ounce) cans of Sprite (or sparkling water*)
- In a blender, combine the frozen fruit, sweetener, and a portion of the Sprite.
- Blend until smooth and consistent.
- Fill glasses about 2/3 of the way with the blended mixture.
- Top off each glass with Sprite or sparkling water, ensuring not to overfill.
- Gently stir the slushies with a spoon to combine the blended mixture and soda.
- Serve immediately for a refreshing treat!
Note: Also consider using white grape sparkling water for her slushies.
This fruity delight is not just a treat to cool down with, but it’s a beverage filled with memories and the bond of family. Enjoy and cherish the moments, whether they’re around a campfire or at a family dinner table.