DIY beef ramen noodle jars! Perfect for a quick meal on the go, these jars are packed with flavorful ingredients. And the best part? You can prepare them in advance and just add boiling water when you’re ready to enjoy.
- 12 ounces of cooked Flank Steak, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons beef base
- 1/2 cup kimchi, chopped
- 4 teaspoons red miso paste
- 8 drops of sesame oil
- 2 cups of baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup of shredded carrot
- 8 fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup of green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) of dried ramen noodles (any flavor, flavor packets discarded)
- Reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Chili sauce
- Chili oil
- Sesame seeds
- Nori (dried seaweed), thinly sliced
- Shallots, thinly sliced
- Begin by arranging four 1-quart Mason canning jars. Into each jar, add the following:
- 1-1/2 teaspoons beef concentrate
- 2 tablespoons kimchi
- 1 teaspoon miso paste
- 2 drops of sesame oil
- 3 ounces (or 1/2 cup) cooked beef steak
- 1/2 cup spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- A quarter of the sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- Half of each package of ramen noodles
- Once all the ingredients are in the jars, close the lids tightly and place them in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour. The jars can stay refrigerated for up to 3 days.
- When you’re ready to serve, carefully open each jar and pour in 2-1/2 cups of boiling water. Close the jar tightly and allow it to sit for 5 minutes, shaking it occasionally to mix the ingredients.
- Open the jar, add your preferred toppings, and enjoy your delicious and convenient beef ramen noodle jar!
This meal is perfect for busy days or when you’re in the mood for a quick and savory dish. Enjoy the delightful combination of beef, vegetables, and ramen with this innovative recipe.