Description: A delightful blend of raspberries, banana, and almond with a hint of aromatic spices makes for a creamy and satisfying smoothie bowl. This healthy bowl is not only rich in essential nutrients but also caters to various dietary needs including being dairy-free, gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan, and more.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- ⅔ cup frozen raspberries
- ½ cup frozen sliced banana
- ½ cup plain unsweetened almond milk
- 5 tablespoons sliced almonds, divided
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cardamom
- ⅛ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened coconut flakes
- In a blender, combine the frozen raspberries, sliced banana, almond milk, 3 tablespoons of the sliced almonds, cinnamon, cardamom, and vanilla extract. Blend until the mixture achieves a smooth consistency.
- Pour the blended smoothie mixture into a serving bowl.
- Garnish the smoothie with blueberries, the remaining 2 tablespoons of sliced almonds, and coconut flakes.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving):
- Calories: 360
- Total Carbohydrate: 46g (17% DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 14g (50% DV)
- Total Sugars: 21g
- Protein: 9g (18% DV)
- Total Fat: 19g (24% DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3g (17% DV)
- Vitamin A: 358IU (7% DV)
- Vitamin C: 36mg (40% DV)
- Folate: 52mcg (13% DV)
- Sodium: 89mg (4% DV)
- Calcium: 341mg (26% DV)
- Iron: 3mg (14% DV)
- Magnesium: 129mg (31% DV)
- Potassium: 736mg (16% DV)
Note: The nutrition information is calculated by a registered dietitian and should be taken as an estimate.
Pair this Berry-Almond Smoothie Bowl with a hot cup of green tea or coffee for a wholesome breakfast!